Whatever the occasion, why not celebrate in traditional style with one of our stunning afternoon teas. Choose from our selection of sumptuous sandwiches and decadent deserts.
We freshly prepare all your sandwiches and fillings... Read more about catered afternoon tea
Whether you are entertaining clients, launching a new product, hosting a team building day, family party or even a wedding – a barbecue is a great informal way to feed large and small numbers... Read more about barbecues
No occasion is complete without one of our canapé receptions. We offer a wide selection of handmade canapés.
Our canapés, not only look good, but they taste great too... Read more about canapé receptions
When you entrust Claret Catering with your Dorset wedding you know you are in safe hands. We pride ourselves on the quality of food and service provided with all the little details taken care of.
We do not offer standard wedding packages, as no two brides are the same... Read more about Dorset wedding catering
Whatever you are celebrating, let Claret Catering ensure you have a party to remember. We cater for numbers large and small from the most formal to a very informal gathering at home.
There are many reasons to celebrate and most involve you supplying food and drinks in one form or another... Read more about party catering in Dorset
At Claret Catering our hog roasts use only the best local out door reared pigs, slowly cooked at your venue and served with golden crispy crackling, apple sauce, stuffing and assorted baps.
This can be a cost effective way to feed a lot of people in an informal or formal setting... Read more about hog roasts
- On the occasion of our Daughters wedding we trusted Dawn and her team with the catering. We hired the Nothe Fort at Weymouth and a marquee . Well make no mistake - the menu that Dawn produced was outstanding, from a tiny kitchen came a truly First Class meal . Along side some Superb service and for a very fair price. Everybody commented on the quality of the food and excellent service. Both Janice and myself have no hesitation in recommending Dawn.
- Claret catered for our company’s summer BBQ. We had 250 attend the event and Claret managed the event wonderfully. One of the hardest things when organising an event is not being able to get in touch with the companies concerned. I had no issue at all with Claret :) .When choosing the menu, I told Dawn what foods we wanted and all our dietery requirements for the BBQ and she worked our menu around that. I would highly recommend using Claret as the food is delicious, the service is fantastic and Dawn is so helpful and knows exactly what she’s doing. Thank you Dawn for catering for our event and we will definitely be using your catering company in the future -Alex Major
- We would just like to let everyone know, if you are unsure of booking Claret Catering here is our experience & you can judge for yourself. Every event I’m ever going to plan Dawn, Graham, Andy & Ellie would be top of the list. They are helpful, courteous, professional & lovely people. Nothing is too much trouble for them. They provide only the best food which is rare nowadays, cooked to perfection, top hotel style service plus value for money. They did our daughters wedding proud & so far every guest has commented on how lovely everything was, & during the time from booking to wedding I would like to think we become friends as Dawn checked in the whole time. The Stickleys. Andover
- I just wanted to say from myself and my new husband a massive thank you for all the hard work you all put in making our day so magical. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to look after us and everything was better than we could ever have dreamed. Charlotte and Steve, Petersfield
- Hope your well and not working too hard. Firstly and most importantly thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!!! I can not imagine that we would of had such an amazing day without you and your fabulous team. The food was just brilliant, commented on by everyone! Even the veggies – the bar was very well received and the service from your staff was brilliant. Th cake was brilliant. The cake lady is very creative. What to do now? I have already asked if we can renew our vows next month so we can have another party but alas I don’t think it’s a yes. I do know thank you doesn’t really cover it but hear it is anyway. Thank you!! Rachael and nick, Upton
- Ben and I wanted to extend our thanks for your hard work on Saturday. We have been impressed throughout by your professionalism and kindness in your approach to preparing for the catering for our wedding. The catering was fantastic. We have had so many compliments about the food and indeed the staff. Thank you so much for ensuring that a very important part of our day went off so well. We will be recommending you and your team. Kathryn