When you entrust us with your Dorset wedding you know you are in safe hands. We pride ourselves on the quality of food and service provided with all the little details taken care of. We do not offer standard wedding packages, as no two brides are the same...
Organising the funeral catering for a loved one is something we understand a lot about. We are here to help, acting with discretion, respect and care and will make sure every aspect of the catering is taken care of, just as you want it...
We offer a wide selection of options for your business event. Running a team building day? Holding a team meeting? Throwing an after hours staff party? Whatever your need for catering is, talk to us we can help you plan the very best event...
Whatever you are celebrating, let us ensure you have a party to remember. We cater for large and small parties from the most formal to the most fun! We'll create a super menu to suit your individual needs and budget. Let us take the strain.
Tailor Made Catering
Whatever the occasion, why not celebrate in traditional style with one of our stunning afternoon and high teas. Or do you need a Canape reception for a drinks party? How about a bit of fun with with our wooden Sweet Cart! Perfect for parties!
Hog Roasts & Barbecues
Our Hog Roasts use only the best local outdoor reared pigs, slowly cooked at your venue and served with all the trimmings. Barbecues are also our specialty ideal for entertaining, launching a new product, hosting a team building day, family party or even a wedding...
- On the occasion of our Daughters wedding we trusted Dawn and her team with the catering. We hired the Nothe Fort at Weymouth and a marquee . Well make no mistake - the menu that Dawn produced was outstanding, from a tiny kitchen came a truly First Class meal . Along side some Superb service and for a very fair price. Everybody commented on the quality of the food and excellent service. Both Janice and myself have no hesitation in recommending Dawn.
- Claret catered for our company’s summer BBQ. We had 250 attend the event and Claret managed the event wonderfully. One of the hardest things when organising an event is not being able to get in touch with the companies concerned. I had no issue at all with Claret :) .When choosing the menu, I told Dawn what foods we wanted and all our dietery requirements for the BBQ and she worked our menu around that. I would highly recommend using Claret as the food is delicious, the service is fantastic and Dawn is so helpful and knows exactly what she’s doing. Thank you Dawn for catering for our event and we will definitely be using your catering company in the future -Alex Major
- We would just like to let everyone know, if you are unsure of booking Claret Catering here is our experience & you can judge for yourself. Every event I’m ever going to plan Dawn, Graham, Andy & Ellie would be top of the list. They are helpful, courteous, professional & lovely people. Nothing is too much trouble for them. They provide only the best food which is rare nowadays, cooked to perfection, top hotel style service plus value for money. They did our daughters wedding proud & so far every guest has commented on how lovely everything was, & during the time from booking to wedding I would like to think we become friends as Dawn checked in the whole time. The Stickleys. Andover
- I just wanted to say from myself and my new husband a massive thank you for all the hard work you all put in making our day so magical. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to look after us and everything was better than we could ever have dreamed. Charlotte and Steve, Petersfield
- Hope your well and not working too hard. Firstly and most importantly thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!!! I can not imagine that we would of had such an amazing day without you and your fabulous team. The food was just brilliant, commented on by everyone! Even the veggies – the bar was very well received and the service from your staff was brilliant. Th cake was brilliant. The cake lady is very creative. What to do now? I have already asked if we can renew our vows next month so we can have another party but alas I don’t think it’s a yes. I do know thank you doesn’t really cover it but hear it is anyway. Thank you!! Rachael and nick, Upton
- Ben and I wanted to extend our thanks for your hard work on Saturday. We have been impressed throughout by your professionalism and kindness in your approach to preparing for the catering for our wedding. The catering was fantastic. We have had so many compliments about the food and indeed the staff. Thank you so much for ensuring that a very important part of our day went off so well. We will be recommending you and your team. Kathryn